You are searching about Animal Viruses Can Be Grown In All Following Except, today we will share with you article about Animal Viruses Can Be Grown In All Following Except was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Animal Viruses Can Be Grown In All Following Except is useful to you.
World Vegetarian Day
World Vegetarian Day was October 1st. This day was created by the North American Vegetarian Society (NAVS) in 1977 and then adopted by the International Vegetarian Union in 1978. World Vegetarian Day kicks off Vegetarian Awareness Month. You can make a difference by letting others know about the benefits of being a vegetarian. Vegetarian diets have health benefits and save animal lives.
Here are seven reasons to go vegetarian according to NAVS. Being a vegetarian can:
• Reduce the risk of major killers such as heart disease, stroke and cancer while reducing exposure to foodborne pathogens
• Provide a sustainable answer to feeding the world’s hungry through more efficient use of grains and other crops
• Save animals from suffering in factory-farm conditions and from the pain and horror of slaughter
• Conserve vital but limited fresh water, fertile topsoil and other valuable resources
• Conserving irreplaceable ecosystems such as rainforests and other wildlife habitats
• Reduction of greenhouse gases that accelerate global warming.
• Mitigating the ever-expanding environmental pollution of animal husbandry
Some additional reasons!!!
1) Your health: disease prevention. Eating meat has been linked to cancer, heart disease, strokes, diabetes, hypertension, osteoporosis, kidney stones and many other devastating diseases. By eliminating meat from your diet, you can take a critical step toward a long, healthy and happy life.
2) Increased energy and stamina: A vegetarian diet improves endurance, concentration and sense of well-being. In one study, athletes who switched to a vegetarian diet improved their endurance almost 3 times more than those who remained carnivorous.
3) Avoid toxic food contaminants: Flesh foods are full of dangerous poisons and contaminants such as hormones, herbicides and pesticides, and antibiotics. As these toxins are all fat soluble, they accumulate in the fatty flesh of animals. Not to mention viruses, bacteria and parasites like salmonella, trichinella and other worms, and toxoplasmosis parasites.
4) Humans are vegetarians by definition: Our flat teeth are perfect for grinding grains and vegetables, not for tearing animal flesh. Similarly, our hands are designed to gather, not tear flesh. Our saliva contains the enzyme alpha-amylase, whose sole purpose is to digest complex carbohydrates in plant foods. (This enzyme is not found in the saliva of carnivores.) Basically we have all the right devices to consume vegetarian products and none of the right devices for meat foods.
5) Care for the environment: By using unsuitable animals for food, we are eating ourselves off the planet. Raising animals specifically to kill and eat has led to incredible waste and destruction of our precious resources. Just one example of the consequences is the fact that due to the plundering of our agricultural lands to fatten animals for slaughter, over 4 million acres of arable land is lost to erosion in this country every year.
6) Help end world hunger: every day forty thousand children on this planet die needlessly of hunger. According to Department of Agriculture statistics, one acre of land can grow 20,000 pounds of potatoes. The same acre of land, when used for cattle farming, can produce less than 165 kg of edible cow meat.
7) Become a more peaceful person: when we consume animal flesh products we are necessarily at odds with nature and our fellow human beings. Eating meat foods has been scientifically linked to violent and aggressive behavior.
8) Have compassion for animals: Animals raised for slaughter needlessly experience incredible suffering throughout their lives and deaths. Many people try not to think about the torturous experiences of the animal whose flesh ended up on their hamburger or dinner table. But if it’s unpleasant to think about, think about what it’s like to live it.
9) Vegetarianism is moral and ethical: given the devastating consequences of meat-eating on an individual, social and ecological level, as thinking, caring beings we should choose vegetarianism. Many great philosophers such as Plato, Socrates, Leo Tolstoy and George Bernard Shaw have taught the ethics of vegetarianism.
10) Animals are God’s property and have a right to life: living beings temporarily encased in animal bodies are not here to be harmed and exploited. We are meant to act as caretakers and protectors of animals and the planet, not exploiters and killers. Many world religions, including Buddhism, Hinduism, Seventh-day Adventists, Mormons, and Jains teach that eating animal flesh is wrong.
Let the world know that October is Vegetarian Awareness. If you haven’t already, explain why vegetarianism is important to you. Tell everyone about the benefits of a meatless diet.
Video about Animal Viruses Can Be Grown In All Following Except
You can see more content about Animal Viruses Can Be Grown In All Following Except on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Animal Viruses Can Be Grown In All Following Except
If you have any questions about Animal Viruses Can Be Grown In All Following Except, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Animal Viruses Can Be Grown In All Following Except was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Animal Viruses Can Be Grown In All Following Except helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Animal Viruses Can Be Grown In All Following Except
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Animal Viruses Can Be Grown In All Following Except
Animal Viruses Can Be Grown In All Following Except
way Animal Viruses Can Be Grown In All Following Except
tutorial Animal Viruses Can Be Grown In All Following Except
Animal Viruses Can Be Grown In All Following Except free
#World #Vegetarian #Day