You are searching about Animal That Starts With C And Has 8 Letters, today we will share with you article about Animal That Starts With C And Has 8 Letters was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Animal That Starts With C And Has 8 Letters is useful to you.
Top 10 Best War Movies
This list includes the war movies that made us immerse ourselves in action as well as deep thought. There have been countless war movies over the century, but this one seems to stand above the rest. This list is tailored for movies with more action and not emotional stories (Schindler’s List).
10. Braveheart: We’ll never forget the cry of “freedom” at the end of the movie. Mel Gibson gives one of his best performances as the freedom-fighting Scotsman who leads the Scots in rebellion against the British in 1298. There are so many memorable lines and battles that you feel like you’re in on the action.
9. 300: This breathtaking film directed by Zack Snyder is one of the most memorable war films of the last five years. He takes you along for the ride as 300 Spartans take on a million Persians at the Battle of Thermopylae. Xerxes tries to get King Leonidas (the main character) to submit, but Leonidas will fight to the death before bowing to a foreign king. Stunning cinematography combined with stunning choreography, shot entirely on green screen.
8. Enemy At The Gates: One of the best sniper movies out there and a great story. The main characters are loosely based on events. It’s about two Russian snipers against the best German sniper. The master Russian sniper is Vasilis Zaitsev played by Jude Law. Major Konig’s German counterpart is played by Ed Harris. It’s an intense game of cat and mouse where you’re never quite sure where the treacherous Nazi major is hiding. The sniper hunt takes place during the Battle of Stalingrad where the fighting is fierce.
7. Kingdom of Heaven: Set in the medieval era, this film is the story of a young man who ends up in the middle of the Crusade battles in Jerusalem. This happens just before Richard the Lionheart sets out on his final crusade. It has Saladin in it who does some amazing fighting. There is an epic final battle that everyone should watch. The special effects and siege engines are impressive in this movie. One of the most realistic siege battles to date.
6. Gettysburg: The bloodiest battle on US soil, Gettysburg has thousands of reenactors marching over the exact terrain on which the Confederate army and the Army of Northern Virginia fought. It shows the three-day battle that marked the turning point in the Civil War presented from the perspectives of both sides, highlighting the struggle for Little Round Top and Pickett’s Charge. Other focuses include Longstreet and Lee’s relationship as they have different strategic views, Armistead fighting on the opposite side of his old friend Hancock, and the Chamberlain brothers.
5. The Last Samurai: A journey of one man training soldiers for the US and their new ally Japan ends up in the enemy camp. As he learns the ways of the Samurai, he finds them resilient and is at peace among them. A conflict arises where he must choose between his former people and the Japanese Imperial Regime and the suppressed Samurai. This movie has amazingly choreographed Samurai fights and plenty of bokken (wooden sword) training and kitana action. It is located at the end of the Tokugawa era to the beginning of the Meji era. Starring Tom Cruise and Ken Watanabe.
4. Full Metal Jacket: A dark comedy/war film set in the Vietnam War. With many memorable characters such as Pvt. Joker, Pvt. cowboy, Mother Animal, Pvt. Pyle, Eightball and R. Lee Ermey is none other than Gny. Sgt. Hartman. With Ermey having real experience as a Gunnery Sergeant, the boot camp scenes feel very real. Stanley Kubrick directs a dark film about soldiers who are under a lot of mental stress and how they deal with it.
3. Letters from Iwo Jima: Directed by Clint Eastwood who also directed the American side first in ‘Flags of Our Fathers’. Shockingly this movie was more impressive and had better acting thanks to Ken Watanabe. Watanabe played General Kuribayashi and gives a stellar performance of honor and courage under fire. Apparently this story is the battle of Iwo Jima told through the eyes of the Japanese. It is always strange to think what our enemies were trying to do at the same time as our military actions.
2. Patton: There was never a bolder, bolder, general than George S. Patton. This is the film that portrays Patton with his glorious victories, as well as some setbacks. It gives us a little insight into what the great General was like and how he thought. The film begins with Patton’s career in North Africa and progresses through the invasion of Germany and the fall of the Third Reich. The movie might be a little long (3 1/2 hours I think) but it’s worth watching if you have the time. Surprisingly George C. Scott plays Patton, I find the name similarity to be a strange and funny coincidence.
1. Saving Private Ryan: The game takes place during the D-Day invasion of Normandy. This Spielberg-directed story tells a thrilling story of a team of military Rangers set out to find a Private Ryan whose three brothers have been killed. He must be rescued so he can go home so his mother can find solace. Capt. Miller (Tom Hanks) leads this group and they fight in multiple battles, from machine gun nests to Panzer attacks, this movie has all the war you could fit into a 2 hour movie. Omaha’s famous beach scene is so alive you feel like you have to duck for cover.
Video about Animal That Starts With C And Has 8 Letters
You can see more content about Animal That Starts With C And Has 8 Letters on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Animal That Starts With C And Has 8 Letters
If you have any questions about Animal That Starts With C And Has 8 Letters, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Animal That Starts With C And Has 8 Letters was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Animal That Starts With C And Has 8 Letters helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Animal That Starts With C And Has 8 Letters
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Animal That Starts With C And Has 8 Letters
Animal That Starts With C And Has 8 Letters
way Animal That Starts With C And Has 8 Letters
tutorial Animal That Starts With C And Has 8 Letters
Animal That Starts With C And Has 8 Letters free
#Top #War #Movies