You are searching about Animal That Live In The Pacific Ocean Sea Otter, today we will share with you article about Animal That Live In The Pacific Ocean Sea Otter was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Animal That Live In The Pacific Ocean Sea Otter is useful to you.
10 Kid-Friendly Attractions in Los Angeles
With many exciting attractions and year-round sunny weather, Los Angeles is a great vacation destination for families. Where else can you go to the set of your favorite movie, relax on a sunny beach and shop next to celebrities on Rodeo Drive? Here are some family-friendly places to visit and things to do on your next trip to Los Angeles.
1. Aquarium of the Pacific it boasts more than 500 species in 19 important habitats that highlight the marine life of the Pacific Ocean. Explore sunny Southern California and the Baja Pacific, the icy waters of the North Pacific and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific. The Southern California and Baja Gallery showcases seals and sea lions in an up close and personal indoor/outdoor setting. The North Pacific gallery is home to puffins and other diving birds that nest overhead and “fly” underwater, while sea otters frolic in a nearby habitat. The Tropical Reef Habitat, the aquarium’s largest exhibit, introduces visitors to a coral lagoon with colorful fish, as well as seahorses, sea snakes and mysterious sea dragons.
2. The Sony Pictures Studios Tour offers a rare glimpse into the glory days of old Hollywood and an insider’s view of a state-of-the-art motion picture studio where films such as The Wizard of Oz, Spider-Man and Men in Black were made. Depending on availability, you can also visit the sets of shows like “Jeopardy!” and “Wheel of Fortune”.
3. The Zimmer Children’s Museum encourages interactive learning, creative self-expression and imaginative play through please-touch exhibits and art activities. Music Island introduces kids to music and lets them build a virtual drum and create their own original music. The Western Wall recreates the Western Wall in Jerusalem (the Kotel) and invites visitors to share their hopes for the future. Discovery Airplane lets kids navigate an airplane simulator as they fly over faraway destinations like Israel, Mexico and more.
4. The Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana is home to 120 exciting hands-on science exhibits over two floors, including Dynamic Earth, Techno Arts, Discovery Stadium and Quake Zone. Play a game of Virtual Volleyball, create music on a laser beam harp, climb a rock wall, watch an indoor geyser erupt, ride an earthquake at Shake Shack and more. Visit the life-size dinosaur exhibit, with an interactive Argentinosaurus walk that explains the life sciences. The center hosts BubbleFest in April, Spooky Science in October and a new exhibit every summer.
5. Kidspace Children’s Museum is an indoor and outdoor interactive learning center that offers exhibits like Bugsy’s Diner, where kids learn about mantises, cockroaches and more. Also search for fossils at The Dig, create art inspired by nature at N’Art, or ride a trike in the Wisteria yard.
6. Golf N’ Stuff Family Fun Center offers four challenging miniature golf courses with imaginative environments such as a castle, a haunted house, an old west ghost town, a California mission, a tree house and more. The park also offers thrill rides such as go-karts, bumper boats, bumper cars and a children’s train, as well as arcade games and lazer tag.
7. Guinness World Records Museum in Hollywood records events and record-breaking feats ranging from the Greatest Work of Art to the Lowest Void. You and your kids will experience racing at 240mph in the world’s fastest Formula 1 car and explore the world’s most fascinating natural phenomena, human feats, animal acts and more.
8. Wild Rivers Waterpark is Southern California’s largest water park with over 40 water rides and attractions. It’s the perfect place to “chill out” with the kids after a long day in the California sun. If you dare, go to the top of the seven-story Wild Rivers mountain. Relax on Explorers Island with a relaxing inner tube float down a warm river, rejuvenating spas and limited rides and pools for the little adventurers. Open late May to September.
9. The Hollywood Museum has 10,000 items and articles from Hollywood’s past, including Rocky’s boxing gloves, Marilyn Monroe’s dresses, Indiana Jones’ whip and more. Housed in the historic Max Factor building, the museum pays homage to the Golden Age of Hollywood with a beautifully restored Art Deco exterior and opulent interiors. Newer additions to the museum include Nicole Kidman’s costumes from Moulin Rouge and Paris Hilton’s party dresses.
10. The Museum of Tolerance is a great way for older kids (some of the exhibits are recommended for 12+ and others for all ages) to explore issues of prejudice and discrimination through hands-on exhibits and role play. The children of the Holocaust The exhibit brings the Holocaust to life as visitors walk through a simulation with sound effects, photos, news reports and more. Finding Our Families, Finding Ourselves celebrates the multicultural diversity of several notable Americans and encourages visitors to explore their own heritage.
Video about Animal That Live In The Pacific Ocean Sea Otter
You can see more content about Animal That Live In The Pacific Ocean Sea Otter on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Animal That Live In The Pacific Ocean Sea Otter
If you have any questions about Animal That Live In The Pacific Ocean Sea Otter, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Animal That Live In The Pacific Ocean Sea Otter was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Animal That Live In The Pacific Ocean Sea Otter helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Animal That Live In The Pacific Ocean Sea Otter
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Animal That Live In The Pacific Ocean Sea Otter
Animal That Live In The Pacific Ocean Sea Otter
way Animal That Live In The Pacific Ocean Sea Otter
tutorial Animal That Live In The Pacific Ocean Sea Otter
Animal That Live In The Pacific Ocean Sea Otter free
#KidFriendly #Attractions #Los #Angeles