You are searching about Animal That Cute And Looks Like A Teddy Bear, today we will share with you article about Animal That Cute And Looks Like A Teddy Bear was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Animal That Cute And Looks Like A Teddy Bear is useful to you.
Baby Sleeping – Scrapbook Page Layout Ideas
Your new baby is a precious addition to your family and you want to keep every little memory safe in a scrapbook – conventional or digital. You have so many cute photos – many of them with your baby sleeping. Want to showcase your baby sleeping with scrapbook page layout ideas that show how sweet your little boy or girl is.
Baby sleep issues
Ideas for scrapbook page layout should start with themes. In this case, you have chosen a baby sleep topic, but you may want to consider something that is not so broad.
1. Does baby fart when sleeping? Your topic could be “precious fat”.
2. If baby sleeps with piles of toys, a theme might be “our priceless toy.”
3. “Knitting up the raved sleeve of care” is a Shakespearean theme that could include the baby’s sleep.
As you consider scrapbook page layout ideas, open your mind to a variety of topics.
Baby Sleep Arrangement Starters
You can get your creative juices flowing by looking at page layout ideas that others have created. Here are 7 page layout ideas to get you started:
1. The baby sleeps at the baptism: Christening page layout ideas look great with ribbons and lace in antique off-white hues. Use background paper in a rich wine shade. If the baby received a baptism certificate, this can be used along with photos. Focus attention on baby’s sleep by making this photo stand out by framing it with lace. Include photos of parents and others who participated in the event. A row of photos at the top of a 2-page spread could be separated from the rest of the page with a lace ribbon. Make sure the baby’s full name is included in bold letters.
2. Baby sleeping in pink: Scrapbook page layout ideas for a baby girl in pink will look good with a sprinkle of sugar and spices. Background paper can be cinnamon brown textured paper. A dictionary definition of “spice” on a torn antique ivory paper could be supplemented with a photograph of the sleeping baby. Write “sugar” on a label and add a ribbon. Don’t forget a little diary to tell about the baby’s sleeping habits. Decorative candies will convey your theme beautifully.
3. Baby sleeping in blue: One of the cute page layout ideas you might want to consider is one that centers around a “Little Boy Blue” theme. Start with a background in soft blues and whites. Perhaps a wide strip of paper or even a piece of blue and white fabric would work well. Place your sleeping baby photo on the background with black corners. Add a photo or two of the many “blue” things in his life. Place blue blankets, sleepers, toys – anything blue – and take some photos for further page layout ideas. Add blue ornaments, stickers and a memento such as a piece of blue blanket or favorite item of clothing. Journal with dark blue ink, making your notes surround the page as a border.
4. Baby sleeps at birth: For page layout ideas that feature your baby sleeping in the first few weeks of life, consider adding a copy of the birth certificate. If it has traces on the back, be sure to use a copy of those as well. For digital page layout ideas, consider scanning the footprints on your hard drive. Then, in a graphics program, give them a transparent layer. Underneath that, place a layer of the word “baby” in pastel colors, one color per letter. A few extra “legs” would be a cute embellishment. Frame your baby in pastel photo frames.
5. Baby’s sleep in baby sheets: Scrapbook page layout ideas for a sleeping baby can start with a sheet background. If you have the actual crib sheets that the baby slept on, you can cut a piece to the size of your page and use it for the background. Place your photos on torn paper in one of the brighter colors of the sheet. If the sheet has pictures of baby animals or toys, use similar decorations and stickers. Add a corner of the baby’s favorite blanket as a keepsake and a note about how your boy or girl loved it.
6. Baby sleeping on family tree: This is one of those page layout ideas that works well in a family heirloom scrapbook. Start with a family tree background that uses a nostalgic tree graphic with family names on it. Don’t worry about covering some names. This is just the background for this page. place your baby to sleep in a cradle cut. Place the cradle strategically on the tree. Photos of parents or grandparents sleeping as babies in the 40s or 50s would be fun to compare. Who does the baby look most like? Add some bird stickers. Magazine in leaf shapes. Add a border of leaves.
7. Baby’s sleep at dinner: Many babies sleep in the high chair, their tiny heads resting on the tray. Scrapbook page layout ideas that feature such a photo can be carried over to the dinner party theme. Can you tell what was served when the photo was taken? If it was jarred baby food, get identical jars and put a picture of what was on the menu. Write the menu for more interest. Add a “Zzzzzzzzz” menu item. If the baby slept through a home-cooked meal, include a recipe as one of your page layout ideas. Place some teddy bear stickers and a spoon.
Whatever your scrapbook page layout ideas are, you’ll want to remember that each page is a canvas on which you paint an image. Imagine each scrapbook page hanging on a gallery wall or art easel. All page layout ideas should tell stories without additional comments.
Video about Animal That Cute And Looks Like A Teddy Bear
You can see more content about Animal That Cute And Looks Like A Teddy Bear on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Animal That Cute And Looks Like A Teddy Bear
If you have any questions about Animal That Cute And Looks Like A Teddy Bear, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Animal That Cute And Looks Like A Teddy Bear was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Animal That Cute And Looks Like A Teddy Bear helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Animal That Cute And Looks Like A Teddy Bear
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Animal That Cute And Looks Like A Teddy Bear
Animal That Cute And Looks Like A Teddy Bear
way Animal That Cute And Looks Like A Teddy Bear
tutorial Animal That Cute And Looks Like A Teddy Bear
Animal That Cute And Looks Like A Teddy Bear free
#Baby #Sleeping #Scrapbook #Page #Layout #Ideas