You are searching about Animal Species That Have Been On Earth The Longest, today we will share with you article about Animal Species That Have Been On Earth The Longest was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Animal Species That Have Been On Earth The Longest is useful to you.
Top 10 Natural Wonders Of The World
There are so many natural wonders of the world and naming them in order is usually a challenge as each person has a unique way of defining them. Most of these wonders are located in the most remote parts of the world and are very difficult to reach.
1. One of the top ten of these beautiful places is Everest. This is the highest mountain on earth with a height of 8,848 meters. Located on the grade between Nepal and Tibet, this mountain attracts climbers of all ages. Not many people can reach the summit due to hazards such as altitude, disease, wind and weather. As a result, some climbers have lost their lives.
2. Gunung Mulu National Park in Borneo. This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The park is famous for its high concentration of caves. Watching millions of bats as they enter and exit the caves is an unforgettable experience. The Sarawak Chamber at Gua Nasib Bagus is the largest known natural chamber on earth. this chamber is about 700 meters long, 396 meters wide and 70 meters high. Other large caves include Wind Cave, Benarat Cavern and Clearwater Cave. These caves also contain the largest underground river systems on earth.
3. Antarctica is the coldest, driest and windiest place on earth. The lowest temperature recorded here was -87 degrees Celsius, and although 98 percent of the continent is covered in ice, this is the largest desert on earth. There is no human population on this continent and the continent is not ruled by any country. The only living organisms here are cold-adapted animals and plants. Marine life includes penguins, blue whales, seals and orcas.
4. It is amazing to see the Amazon River in South America. Although it is the second largest river in the world, the Amazon River also has the largest drainage basin. This magnificent river is between 100-200 kilometers wide and there is no bridge because most of the river flows through the Amazon forest.
5. Niagara Falls, located on the border between the United States and Canada is another great natural wonder of the world. Niagara Falls has three waterfalls namely. Horse Shoe Falls, American Falls and Bridai Veils Falls. Visitors can see the falls from Canada and America. Visitors are guaranteed a view of the falls from both countries. The falls attract over 6 million tourists each year. Summer is the best time to see them.
6. The Galapagos Islands located west of the Equator consist of 13 islands. The main attractions on these islands are the unique and fearless wildlife. Most commonly seen animals include: giant tortoise, giant lions, whales, penguins and various species of birds. The main activities here are wildlife watching, snorkeling, diving and mountain climbing.
7. The Serengeti in Tanzania and the Masai Mara in Kenya, the annual wildebeest migration is one of the largest mass movements of land mammals on earth. It consists of over 1.5 million wild animals which include zebra, wildebeest, gazelle, antelope, leopard, lion, cheetah, hyena among many other wild animals. This natural wonder of the world is one of the greatest spectacles in Africa.
8. Victoria Falls is located on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe. The waterfalls are the largest in the world. They are 1708 meters wide and 108 meters high. The water fall is about 1,088 cubic meters per second. The foot of the waterfall is clear during the dry season. You can hear the thunder miles away.
9. The Sahara desert located in Africa is the largest hot desert in the world. The desert consists of large sand dunes and large hard rocky plateaus. The Sahara desert can go without rain for years. In a year, the desert receives less than three inches of rainfall.
10. The Grand Canyon in the USA is another beautiful natural wonder of the world. The Grand Canyon was curved by the Colorado River millions of years ago. The canyon, which is about 1,500 meters deep passes through an arid desert, which is 277 miles long and 18 miles wide.
Video about Animal Species That Have Been On Earth The Longest
You can see more content about Animal Species That Have Been On Earth The Longest on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Animal Species That Have Been On Earth The Longest
If you have any questions about Animal Species That Have Been On Earth The Longest, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Animal Species That Have Been On Earth The Longest was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Animal Species That Have Been On Earth The Longest helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Animal Species That Have Been On Earth The Longest
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Animal Species That Have Been On Earth The Longest
Animal Species That Have Been On Earth The Longest
way Animal Species That Have Been On Earth The Longest
tutorial Animal Species That Have Been On Earth The Longest
Animal Species That Have Been On Earth The Longest free
#Top #Natural #Wonders #World