You are searching about Animal Shelters Near Me With A Special Adoption Rate, today we will share with you article about Animal Shelters Near Me With A Special Adoption Rate was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Animal Shelters Near Me With A Special Adoption Rate is useful to you.
Become a Green Pet Guardian and Benefit From an Eco-Friendly Lifestyle
Living an eco-friendly lifestyle includes every aspect of your life – your food, your activities, your personal belongings – basically everything you own, especially your pets. You’ve seen the benefits of going green with your lifestyle. Your pets can also enjoy multiple benefits as you become a green pet guardian.
Why Go Green With Pet Care?
The only realistic answer to this question is why WORTH IT. Here are some reasons:
- Making the green change in your pet’s lifestyle means eliminating the carbon footprint your pets leave on Planet Earth. Pets are reportedly bigger polluters than sports cars, so imagine your contribution if you prefer household pets.
- Eco-friendly living not only means healthy living but also safe living. By giving your pet’s lifestyle a green makeover, you reduce, if not eliminate, the risk of poisoning from synthetic products.
- Consequently, being a green pet parent or guardian is an investment in your pet’s life. Caring for your pets helps prevent premature deaths for your pets. This means more years of companionship and friendship with your pets.
- Best of all, you can save money. Living a healthy life means fewer trips to the doctor or vet, and living safely means keeping your annual emergency budget intact.
Steps to becoming a green pet parent
Just like taking care of a child, becoming a green pet parent is not an overnight task. It is a lifetime (based on the lifespan of the pet at least) and ongoing process. But you can get started with these simple, easy-to-use steps.
- If you’re still planning to adopt a pet, look for one at animal shelters. These animals are sold at a very minimal price or even for free. Plus, you’re saving the life of an animal that’s probably on the shelter’s “mercy-kill” list.
- The fact that the number of animals registered in animal shelters only shows that the pet population has grown at an unmanageable rate. Spay or neuter your pets before their family tree gets too big to care for. Spaying or neutering also provides health benefits to your pets by reducing the chances of cancer and prostate disease among them.
- Be natural with their food. Look at the labels of the pet food products you buy at pet stores and choose those made with natural ingredients. Better yet, prepare their food yourself. This way, you can be sure that only quality ingredients are put into their meal.
- Replace commercial pet grooming and grooming products with green ones. Commercial flea and tick treatment products contain harmful active ingredients that are harmful not only to your pets but also to your children. Avoid using pet beds and bedding made of polyester, which is a petroleum derivative, especially when your pet likes to chew or swallow its bedding. Use natural cotton or hemp for all pet bedding.
- Go organic with your homes. Start by switching your chemical household cleaners to eco-friendly products. Then, switch from artificial air fresheners and natural fragrances to pure essential oils from botanical plants. And finally, go green with your yard by eliminating all artificial fertilizers and pesticides and use non-chemical or organic fertilizers instead. More than anyone else, your beloved pet will be the one to benefit from your eco-friendly lifestyle.
- Let your pets play green. Pet toys and accessories can be loaded with toxic chemicals, such as arsenic, mercury, cadmium and lead, embedded in the material the toy is made of or in paints on the toy. Fortunately for green pet lovers and guardians or parents, the pet market is becoming increasingly aware of the need to go green with pet care. Many eco-friendly toys, pet collars, among others are now available in the market. Or, you can recycle old items around the house and turn them into toys for your pets. Just make sure these items are not harmful to them. If you’re not sure, just think you’re making it for your kids.
Just reading this far is already a starting point in your journey to becoming a green guardian or pet owner, and I can feel you thinking the next time you shop, you’ll bring home grocery bags full of green products for you and your pets. Congratulations!
Video about Animal Shelters Near Me With A Special Adoption Rate
You can see more content about Animal Shelters Near Me With A Special Adoption Rate on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Animal Shelters Near Me With A Special Adoption Rate
If you have any questions about Animal Shelters Near Me With A Special Adoption Rate, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Animal Shelters Near Me With A Special Adoption Rate was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Animal Shelters Near Me With A Special Adoption Rate helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Animal Shelters Near Me With A Special Adoption Rate
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Animal Shelters Near Me With A Special Adoption Rate
Animal Shelters Near Me With A Special Adoption Rate
way Animal Shelters Near Me With A Special Adoption Rate
tutorial Animal Shelters Near Me With A Special Adoption Rate
Animal Shelters Near Me With A Special Adoption Rate free
#Green #Pet #Guardian #Benefit #EcoFriendly #Lifestyle