You are searching about Animal Planet Show Where They Make Rooms For Pets, today we will share with you article about Animal Planet Show Where They Make Rooms For Pets was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Animal Planet Show Where They Make Rooms For Pets is useful to you.
The Nine Habits of Highly Healthy People
We don’t yet have the perfect formula for longevity, happiness, and physical health, but a little careful distillation of the vast body of health and longevity research reveals that cultivating nine basic habits will greatly increase your chances of living long, well, and happily — in a strong, healthy, weight-appropriate body.
- Eat your vegetables. No kidding — and I’m talking at least 9 servings a day. Unless you’re following the stricter stage one of the Atkins diet, you should be able to consume 60-120 grams of carbs per day (depending on your weight and exercise level), and you’ll need to eat a store full of spinach to get to this quantity. Every major study of long-lived, healthy people shows that they eat a ton of plant foods. Nothing provides antioxidants, fiber, flavonoids, indoles and the entire pharmacopoeia of disease-fighting phytochemicals like things that grow in rich soil.
- Eat fish and/or take fish oil. Omega-3s found in cold-water fish like salmon deserve the title of “wellness molecule of the century.” They reduce the risk of heart disease, lower blood pressure, improve mood and are good for the brain. And if you’re pregnant, they might make your child smarter!
- I’m connecting. And I’m not talking about the internet. In virtually every study of people who are healthy and happy in their 9th and 10th decades, social connections are one of the “prime drivers” in their lives. Whether church, family, volunteer work or community, finding something you care about and is bigger than yourself that you can connect with and involving other people (or animals) — will extend your life, increase your energy, and make you happier — always.
- Get some sun. At least 10-15 minutes three times a week. Interestingly, a recent study showed that the four healthiest places on earth where people lived the longest were in sunny climates. The sun improves your mood and boosts levels of cancer-fighting, performance-enhancing, and bone-strengthening vitamin D—a vitamin most people don’t get nearly enough of.
- Good sleep. If you’re low on energy, gaining weight, grumpy and looking down, guess what? Chances are you’re not sleeping enough or well enough. By “good sleep,” I mean uninterrupted sleep, in the dark — without the TV on, in a relaxing environment. Nothing nourishes, replenishes and reboots the system like 7-9 hours of sleep. Tip: start by going to bed an hour earlier. And if you have a computer in the bedroom, get rid of it!
- Exercise every day. Forget those 20 minutes three times a week. Long-lived people do things like farm work at 4:30 in the morning! Our Paleolithic ancestors traveled an average of 20 miles a day. Our bodies were designed to move on a regular basis. New studies show that just 30 minutes of walking a day not only reduces the risk of the most serious diseases, but can even grow new brain cells!
- Practice gratitude. By making a list of things you are grateful for, you focus the brain on positive energy. Gratitude is incompatible with anger and anxiety. Practice using your underutilized “right brain” and spread some love. Focusing on what you’re grateful for — even for five minutes a day — has the added benefit of being one of the best stress-reduction techniques on the planet.
- Drink red wine or eat grapes. The resveratrol in dark grapes is being studied for its life-extending effect, which it seems to do for almost every species studied. (So does eating about a third less food, by the way.) If you have a problem with alcohol, you can get resveratrol from grapes, peanuts, or supplements. (And if you’re a woman and choose the alcohol option, be sure to take folic acid every day.)
- Take out the sugar. The number one enemy of vitality, health and longevity isn’t fat, it’s sugar. The effect of sugar on hormones, mood, immunity, weight and possibly even cancer cells is huge — and all of it is negative. To the extent that you can remove it from your diet, you will add years to your life and life to your years.
This list may not be perfect and may not be complete, but it’s a start. As my beloved grandmother used to say, “I could do no harm.” None of these “habits” will hurt you, all of them will benefit you, and some can make the difference between life and death.
And it’s never too late to start growing them.
Video about Animal Planet Show Where They Make Rooms For Pets
You can see more content about Animal Planet Show Where They Make Rooms For Pets on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Animal Planet Show Where They Make Rooms For Pets
If you have any questions about Animal Planet Show Where They Make Rooms For Pets, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Animal Planet Show Where They Make Rooms For Pets was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Animal Planet Show Where They Make Rooms For Pets helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Animal Planet Show Where They Make Rooms For Pets
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Animal Planet Show Where They Make Rooms For Pets
Animal Planet Show Where They Make Rooms For Pets
way Animal Planet Show Where They Make Rooms For Pets
tutorial Animal Planet Show Where They Make Rooms For Pets
Animal Planet Show Where They Make Rooms For Pets free
#Habits #Highly #Healthy #People