You are searching about Animal Internal Fluids More Acidic Or Basic Than Water, today we will share with you article about Animal Internal Fluids More Acidic Or Basic Than Water was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Animal Internal Fluids More Acidic Or Basic Than Water is useful to you.
The Fastest And Least Painful Way To Pass A Kidney Stone
Some people, myself included, get kidney stones every few years and have learned to deal with the unpleasant events on their own terms without having to seek medical help. Most incidents last only a few hours, and in some extreme cases, for several days, however it is entirely up to the individual as to how best to manage these conditions based on their pain threshold, tolerance and motivation to avoid the associated medical cost. This article is intended for those wishing to self-treat their kidney stones and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as medical advice but rather as a description of my own experience with them. We strongly advise you to consult a licensed care provider before attempting to implement anything that may affect your health.
As the body processes food for energy and tissue repair, it takes in what it needs and directs all the waste into the bloodstream to the kidneys for elimination through the urine stream. Kidney stones generally form in humans when certain substances in the urine become highly concentrated, such as phosphorus, calcium and oxalate. When kidney stones form, people often first feel them as pain or pressure in the kidney area of the back that progresses to pain and eventually severe back pain as the stone moves through the ureter. It has often been said that kidney stone pain is the closest thing to labor and delivery a man can feel, so ladies maybe there is some justice in the world after all.
There are basically four main types of kidney stones, based on their chemical composition:
1. Uric Acid Stones – The body forms these types of stones when the urine is consistently acidic. Diets high in purines, substances found in animal proteins such as fish, meat and shellfish, tend to increase uric acid in the urine. When uric acid builds up in the urine, it can lodge in the kidney to form a stone by itself or with calcium. High uric acid in the urine has also been linked to the cause of gout.
2. Calcium Stones – They are the most common type of kidney stone and come in two forms: calcium phosphate and calcium oxalate. Calcium phosphate stones are created by the combination of high calcium in urine and alkaline (high pH) urine. Calcium oxalate stones are much more common. They are usually formed by high excretion of calcium and oxalates. Care providers often recommend that people with these types of stones remove as many foods that are rich in phosphates and oxalates from their diet.
3. Cystine Stones – These types of kidney stones result from a genetic disorder that causes cystine to leak through the kidneys and into the urine, forming crystals that accumulate to form stones.
4. Stuvite Stones – These types of kidney stones come from kidney infections. People who can eliminate infected stones from their urinary tract and remain infection-free can usually eliminate or reduce further occurrences.
The vast majority of kidney stones are small and can be passed through the urine. Your doctor may recommend reducing the load on the kidneys by drinking more fluids, especially water. He may also recommend taking a diuretic to increase urine flow. The stones dissolve in the excess fluid and are then easily removed with the flow of urine. Drinking a few beers is known to help. They generally need six to eight glasses of water a day consumed at regular intervals. If the urine is pale yellow in color, it means that you are consuming a sufficient amount of water.
People with kidney stones are in so much pain that they often lie down and wait for nature to take its course. However, this is not a good idea. Movement and activity are better options to speed up the passage of a kidney stone. I actually went for walks, rode my bike and used a rowing machine to create extra movement in the back muscles and tissues around the kidney area as soon as I felt it coming on. If the stone is the size of a grain of rice, for example, it will take several hours to pass through the ureter, and any exercise helps speed up the process.
While increasing fluid intake, it is equally important to avoid foods that restrict or reduce urine flow, such as caffeine. Beverages such as coffee tend to dehydrate the body and reduce urine production and flow, while actually encouraging the formation of new stones due to concentrated urine.
Large kidney stones may require surgery or removal with an ultrasound, which uses blasts of sound to break them into smaller pieces. However, before expensive medical procedures are used, many kidney stones can be dissolved chemically using citric acid from lemons and grapefruit. Make some strong lemonade without sugar or sweetener, using one real lemon per quarter. To this mixture add diet cranberry juice to taste and drink as much as possible. This drink will destroy kidney stones within a few hours and speed up their passage with less pain.
To relieve the pain, you can take aspirin, acetaminophen, and other over-the-counter pain relievers along with a nice long warm shower every twelve hours. If your shower head has a pulse setting, use it directly on your kidney area with as hot water as you can tolerate. Massage your kidneys for at least ten minutes using this process and the movement will expand the ureter and relieve some of the pain. After the hot shower, use a vibrating massager on your kidneys for at least thirty minutes, and then apply an electric heating pad to the kidneys for several hours.
It is essential to determine what kind of kidney stones you have so that you can develop procedures to prevent future events from forming. Every time you urinate, make sure you do it through a strainer or strainer that you keep over the toilet. An old pair of tights rolled up inside a milk jug, or any other wide-mouthed bottle, can also be used for this purpose. Once you catch the kidney stone, put it in a plastic bag or used prescription container and take it to your doctor. He will be able to forward it to a laboratory and analyze its composition and prescribe a treatment to eliminate future kidney stones.
Standard treatment recommendations based on the specific type of kidney stone include the following procedures:
Calcium oxalate stones
- reduce animal proteins such as processed meats, eggs and fish
- you get enough calcium from a proper diet or take calcium supplements with food. People who form calcium oxalate stones should include 800 mg of calcium in their diet each day, not only to prevent kidney stones but also to maintain adequate bone density.
- avoid foods high in oxalate, such as spinach, asparagus, grapes, almonds, rhubarb, nuts, wheat bran, and cinnamon-apple cider
- cut back on sodium and eat more potassium from bananas. This is a good strategy. Reducing sodium intake from salt is preferable to reducing calcium intake from milk and dairy products.
Calcium phosphate stones
- reduce animal proteins and purines in your diet
- you get enough calcium from your diet or take calcium supplements with your food.
- reduce sodium and consume more potassium as mentioned above
- According to the US Department of Agriculture, the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for sodium is 2,300 milligrams (mg), but the average American intake is about 3,400 mg. The risk of kidney stones increases proportionally with increased daily sodium consumption.
Uric acid stones
- limit animal protein
- Ask your doctor to prescribe medication with allopurinol or an equivalent
Staying adequately hydrated every day is the best strategy for preventing most types of kidney stone formation. Health care providers and athletic trainers generally recommend that people drink 2 to 3 liters of fluid per day, enough to generate at least 2 liters of urine per day. People with cystine stones should drink even more. Although water is best, other fluids may also help prevent kidney stones, such as citrus drinks that contain acidic acid and, surprisingly, beer. Now you can tell people when you’re enjoying your next beer that you’re actually just taking your medicine. It suits me.
Video about Animal Internal Fluids More Acidic Or Basic Than Water
You can see more content about Animal Internal Fluids More Acidic Or Basic Than Water on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Animal Internal Fluids More Acidic Or Basic Than Water
If you have any questions about Animal Internal Fluids More Acidic Or Basic Than Water, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Animal Internal Fluids More Acidic Or Basic Than Water was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Animal Internal Fluids More Acidic Or Basic Than Water helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Animal Internal Fluids More Acidic Or Basic Than Water
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 5227809 7
Search keywords Animal Internal Fluids More Acidic Or Basic Than Water
Animal Internal Fluids More Acidic Or Basic Than Water
way Animal Internal Fluids More Acidic Or Basic Than Water
tutorial Animal Internal Fluids More Acidic Or Basic Than Water
Animal Internal Fluids More Acidic Or Basic Than Water free
#Fastest #Painful #Pass #Kidney #Stone