You are searching about Animal In Bed Pet Me And Bring Me Food, today we will share with you article about Animal In Bed Pet Me And Bring Me Food was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Animal In Bed Pet Me And Bring Me Food is useful to you.
Homemade Pet Food – Why You Really Want to Cook For Your Pet
In March 2007, most pet owners were very concerned about the food they were feeding their dogs and cats with the announced melamine-poisoned foods on the market. Being a “mom” to an adorable and, I thought, very pampered King Charles Spaniel, I watched the lists daily with concern. I believed the food I was feeding him was high quality and safe, yet I visited their website daily for reassurance. And everyday I read that the food was safe, they didn’t use products from China, trust them.
My dog started having diarrhea the day we moved into a new house. Being a sensitive soul for whom stress has this effect, I wasn’t too concerned until the 3rd day when it not only continued but seemed to get worse. Again, I checked the websites to see if his food was on any of the recall lists. It was not. That night I had the news on in the background, sitting up straight when the final list was announced – his food, the food he had “never used products from China”, was on the list. They lied.
I had poisoned my dear friend.
Of course, I immediately threw away the poisoned garbage and the next day, I started cooking for my dog, thinking it would be temporary until the problems were resolved. I started researching what my dog needed nutritionally to make sure I was giving him everything he required to be healthy and happy.
It was this research that shocked me and then enraged me beyond description. I found out what was really in dog food (and cat and other pet food) and it is disgusting, dangerous and poisonous garbage even without the melamine. I was sickened by what I learned, knowing that I had been feeding my pets for years thinking I was doing the right thing by treating them to the “high quality” food I paid full price for. Not anymore. Never again.
Here are some of the “quality” ingredients in your pet’s food:
* “Meat and poultry offal” is the material derived from slaughterhouse and dead animals, such as road-killed and euthanized pets, classified as condemned and unfit for human consumption. It includes lungs (even when filled with pneumonia), spleens, brains, livers (including those infected with worms), bones, beaks, legs, heads, cancerous tissue… the list goes on. Rest assured that if it is remotely suitable for human consumption, it is not included in your pet’s food.
* “Meat meal” is the ground waste from restaurants and grocery stores, dead animals, road kill, euthanized animals, including stomach contents, blood and hooves, cooked until the fat is rendered out and the moisture is squeezed out. . It may also contain foreign materials such as metals, hair, glass, mold, pesticide contamination, and more.
* Fat is usually listed high in the ingredients of pet foods that give off an attractive smell so our pets will eat the junk. They consist of rancid restaurant grease and waste often filled with impurities such as hair, skin, bones, dirt or polythene.
* Corn flour, corn bran, corn gluten meal are the corn products left when all the nutrients used in human products are removed.
* Wheat flour, wheat germ meal, is nothing more than what is swept off the mill floors after everything has been processed.
* Artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners and preservatives, including those believed to be carcinogenic and banned in human foods such as BHT, BHA, Ethoxyquin, Propyl Gallate.
If you can read this and then open a can or bag of pet food and feed it tonight, you have a stronger stomach than I do!
So now I cook for my dog. I know exactly what he is eating and that it is good quality, nutritious and safe (as safe as all our food is these days). The added bonus is that it’s even less expensive! I keep an eye out for specials, especially meats, and stock the freezer when I find them, which is often. Most meat and chicken go down considerably when it’s near the end of its shelf life, and are fine if cooked or frozen right away.
I only spend a few hours about once a month cooking a big batch of food, putting it in small containers with about 3-4 meals in each (he eats twice a day), freezing it until I need it. I add a couple of tablespoons of plain, low-fat yogurt to a serving, mix it up, and “core” it for about a minute to make it warm and delicious for him. He loves it!
The best, looking great, better than ever, coat shining, eyes sparkling, endless energy, perfect weight and a healthy happy glow.
This is not difficult to do! There are many great recipes available and now there are cookbooks dedicated to pet food recipes, including good quality treats and cookies that your pet will love and that you can feel great about giving them. I highly recommend doing some research to make sure you are giving your dog everything he needs.
Video about Animal In Bed Pet Me And Bring Me Food
You can see more content about Animal In Bed Pet Me And Bring Me Food on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Animal In Bed Pet Me And Bring Me Food
If you have any questions about Animal In Bed Pet Me And Bring Me Food, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Animal In Bed Pet Me And Bring Me Food was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Animal In Bed Pet Me And Bring Me Food helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Animal In Bed Pet Me And Bring Me Food
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 2777339 4
Search keywords Animal In Bed Pet Me And Bring Me Food
Animal In Bed Pet Me And Bring Me Food
way Animal In Bed Pet Me And Bring Me Food
tutorial Animal In Bed Pet Me And Bring Me Food
Animal In Bed Pet Me And Bring Me Food free
#Homemade #Pet #Food #Cook #Pet